Our servicing include:
• Transporting children
• Transporting of adults
• Supported sessions
• Supervised sessions
• Meeting room hire
• Handover service
• Letter box service
• Community sessions for supported & supervised
• Venue full day sessions (for weddings and other full day events)
• Assessment day sessions including a full written report for court.
Download your referral forms here
Our Handover services enables the safe handover of children from Residential adult to Non Residential adult. With a team member exchanging the child from one to the other, this ensures that the parties do not meet during this service.
The basic elements of supported contact are:
● Staff and volunteers are available for assistance but there is no close observation, monitoring or evaluation of
● Several families are usually together in one or a number of rooms.
● Encouragement for families to develop mutual trust and consider more satisfactory family venues.
● Apart from attendance dates and times, no detailed report will be made to a referrer. However please ask our team about our review process.
The basic elements of supervised contact are:
● Contact supervisors supervise & record the session using observation, monitoring interactions, responses to
other in the session & conversations
● One family per room for each supervised session
● Reports are made for the referrer.
● Review agreements are in place to where possible move the contact forward.